The historic armoury building of Williamstown's old Rifle Range, our Williamstown funeral home is set in a large formal garden and refurbished with magnificent detail to create a bright, homely atmosphere.
With such an environment, many families choose to remain for refreshment following the service. A large car park ensures easy access to and from this property.
- Large, spacious chapel
- Seating for 120, room for over 200
- Catering available in our spacious foyer
- Ideal funeral venue
- Ample off-street car parking
- Private arrangement room
- Disabled access and amenities
- DVD presentations available
- Wi-Fi available
- Historic memorabilia display
- Chapel can be customised to suit your religious requirements
- Please visit our Williamstown funeral home at any time to inspect our facilities
Get in Touch
Nelson Bros Funeral Services - Williamstown
81 Kororoit Creek Rd.
Williamstown, VIC 3016
PHONE: (03) 8398 4333
Please contact us with any question, comments, or inquiries, and we will reply as soon as possible.